Monday, August 13, 2012

Our House ~ A Chevron Bench

You have no idea how excited I was to find this little beauty last week. 

I stopped into Home Sense on the way home one day last week and was pleasantly surprised by some of the super cute items they have in stock right now. I instantly fell in love with a number of pieces and started taking photos and sending them to David for his approval. Unfortunately he was busy with Sydney so it was up to me to make some decisions. He was lucky that I showed some restraint... I honestly could have spent so much more!

My big purchase of the day was this incredible Chevron bench for the front entry way. It is the perfect size and color and I could not be any happier!




I decided that it was the perfect place to store all of our hats, mittens and scarves... Sydney decided that it was perfect for hiding and playing!


Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment