Thursday, July 26, 2012

Our House ~ Personalizing Our Home

So, lately I have been attempting to make our house into a home.


We lived in our condo for three and a half years, and although it felt like our home, it was still very modern and clean. I am really trying to infuse some of our personal style into our new home. I want it to feel warm and reflect who we are as a family. One of the ways I want to do this, is by incorporating fun nic nacs and items from our travels or pieces that we really love. Here are a few items that I would love to have around our home:

Vase, Frame, Whale, Pitcher and Water Jugs via Anthropologie ~ Vintage Tea Cup via 100 Layer Cake ~ Triathlon Sculpture via Bicycle Gift Hub ~ Map via Map Studio ~ Arrow Wine Cork via BHLDN




Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment